Combine your love of the water and passion for yoga with our Paddle Into Fitness SUP & SUP Yoga Teacher Certifications! This training will cover the all necessary skills for teaching yoga on Stand Up Paddleboards.
Two days of SUP Teacher Training with a Paddle Into Fitness® Master Trainer & 1 day of SUP Yoga Teacher Training. Learn key techniques, water safety, SUP Yoga, and how to run classes.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach – boards, paddles, anchors, accessories, and PFDs.
- Receive extensive water safety instruction with real-life scenarios.
- Learn how to confidently teach a informative Beginner SUP Lesson and lead a group on the water safely.
- Learn how to confidently teach a safe and thorough Paddle Into Fitness® signature Gentle Wave and Nautical Flow Yoga Class.
- Learn how to mindfully sequence your classes to fit the students who show up.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills specific to this teaching environment. Learning how to progressively build confidence in your students using this unstable platform.
- Learn why this is such a powerful form of exercise and how it empowers the mind as well as the body.
- Tips for dealing with an all level class on the water. How to encourage beginners to come back as well as keeping regular students challenged.
- Getting the most from your SUP business. How to create and market a successful Stand Up Paddleboard and SUP Yoga classes in your community and build smart partnerships.
- Listing in the Paddle Into Fitness instructor directory with discounts for water sports insurance, equipment, apparel and pool accessories.
- Take your love of paddleboarding and yoga to the next level!
STILLWATER MN • Jun 5 & 6 2020 8am-4pm, June 7 8am-6pm • REGISTER NOW
Private Certification available in Stillwater MN. Please CONTACT US to inquire.
$1000 INCLUDES the 2 day SUP Instuctor Training, 1 day accelerated SUP Yoga Instructor Training, Paddle Into Fitness Certification, World Paddle Association Certification, 25 hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s, Equipment, snacks and drinks are provided.
- CPR, AED, First Aid certification, proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports.
- 2 years of teaching experience (any kind), 2 years of yoga practice. and 200 RYT
* You may still apply if you are currently in process of obtaining your 200hr RYT and NCCA-accredited fitness credential or have plans in the next 12 months of earning a reputable credential. It is strongly advised to only instruct SUP Yoga when you have gained quality experience teaching on land and have fully completed the accredited credential.