Share your passion for Stand Up Paddleboarding, the outdoors and being on the water with our Paddle Into Fitness SUP Instructor Certification! This comprehensive 2 day training will cover the all necessary skills for teaching a basic Stand Up Paddleboard Beginner Lesson.
Two days of SUP Teacher Training with a Paddle Into Fitness® Master Trainer and veteren SUP teacher. Learn key techniques, water safety, and how to run classes.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all equipment required to teach – boards, paddles, anchors, accessories, and PFDs.
- Receive extensive water safety instruction with real-life scenarios.
- Learn how to confidently teach an informative Beginner SUP Lesson and lead a group on the water safely.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills specific to this teaching environment. Learning how to progressively build confidence in your students using this unstable platform.
- Learn why this is such a powerful form of exercise and how it empowers the mind as well as the body.
- Tips for dealing with an all level class on the water. How to encourage beginners to come back as well as keeping regular students challenged.
- Getting the most from your SUP business. How to create and market a successful Stand Up Paddleboard classes in your community and build smart partnerships.
- Listing in the Paddle Into Fitness instructor directory with discounts for water sports insurance, equipment, apparel and pool accessories.
- Take your love of paddleboarding to the next level!
STILLWATER MN • Jun 5 & 6 2020 8am-4pm • REGISTER NOW
Private Certification available in Stillwater MN. Please CONTACT US to inquire.
$500 INCLUDES the 2 day SUP Instuctor Training, Paddle Into Fitness Certification, World Paddle Association Certification, Equipment, snacks and drinks are provided.
- CPR, AED, First Aid certification, proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports.