For SUP Instructors that are ready to take their skills, teaching and business to the next level. This training will cover intermediate to advanced race techniques, turns, endurance and using SUP for cardio and fitness classes. If you have students who are ready for more than the average paddle, this is for you. As an instructor, it is important to continue challenging yourself and your students. These skills can prepare students for SUP Surfing, Touring, Racing and Whitewater. This comprehensive 2 day training will cover the all necessary skills for creating SUP race training and fitness classes.
Two days of Advanced SUP Instructor Training with a Paddle Into Fitness® Master Trainer and veteren SUP teacher. Learn advanced key techniques and how to run classes for intermediate to advanced SUP students.
- More detail discussion of equipment as it relates to racing, touring, surfing, and whitewater. How use designs boards, paddles, anchors, accessories, and PFDs.
- Receive extensive water safety instruction with real-life scenarios.
- Learn how to confidently teach a challenging SUP Fitness Class or Race Lesson.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to progressively build confidence in your students from average paddlers to race ready.
- Learn why this is such a powerful form of exercise and how it empowers the mind as well as the body.
- Tips for dealing with an all level class on the water. How to encourage students to come back as well as keeping regular students challenged.
- Getting the most from your SUP business. How to create and market a successful Stand Up Paddleboard classes in your community and build smart partnerships.
- Listing in the Paddle Into Fitness instructor directory with discounts for water sports insurance, equipment, apparel and pool accessories.
- Take your love of paddleboarding to the next level!
No Advanced Certifications are scheduled at this time.
Private Certification available in Stillwater MN. Please CONTACT US to inquire.
$500 INCLUDES the 2 day Advanced SUP Instuctor/SUP Fitness Training, Paddle Into Fitness Advanced Certification, Equipment, snacks and drinks are provided.
- CPR, AED, First Aid certification, proficient swimmer and comfortable doing water sports.
- Paddle Into Fitness SUP Instructor Certification